Sunday, September 21, 2014

Free Choice Proposal

For my next free choice project I plan to take a set of three portraits. I want this portraits to portray the idea of walking away and out of someone's life that you have been in for a long time. I want them portray that feeling of being unsure because you are about to make a decision that will change your life completely. Also, I loved the portrait unit in Photography 1 and really want to try taking more portraits have them portray a certain mood/emotion. I love taking pictures of people because there are so many emotions in the world to capture and there isn't a better way to do it then through human beings themselves. Although I do not have an exact plan on who or where I am going to take these pictures, I know the emotion that I want to portray and those decisions will most likely be on the spot depending on what my mood is.

No comments:

Post a Comment