Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Final Project 1

So here is one of my final projects for my summer homework. The reason that I am posting this so late is because I found out today that photoshop was allowing a 30 day free trial download of lightbox which I was insanely excited about because I've always wanted to give lightbox a try! Anyways, this is a photograph that I had taken with a slow aperture to get the full strokes of the sparklers on 4th of july. After the big fireworks my family and I always come back and do fun things such as sparklers, snakes, stink bombs, ect. I really wanted to capture that fun moment of all of us together. The hardest thing was trying to hold the camera still to get the clearest picture possible but overall with all of the fantastic editing that lightbox allowed me, I am super pleased with this final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment