Monday, August 4, 2014

Senior Picture Inspiration



This past week I had gotten my senior pictures taken: it was a blast! I got them done by Jessica Lauren Photography and found out just how in love with photo I really am. Her name is Jessica and she does outdoor shoots with just her nice cannon camera and some things to enhance the lighting on your face. I was in awe of what she was doing and we talked almost the whole time about her path in choosing photography and all about her career. At the end of the session she had told me that any time I wanted to (probably next summer) I could come shadow her on shoots and she would show me some of her editing techniques and also have me help her along the way. I would be lying if I wasn't extremely excited! It's wonderful when things like this inspire you so much for your future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment