Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Final Project 3

This photo is by far my favorite one of the entire summer. We had taken a super short 3 day trip up to Michigan for my Dad's job. On the way up there we came across this giant sunflower field! Naturally we had to stop to take some cool photos. I had never seen a sunflower field before but I had easily learned that they are one of the most peaceful and beautiful places on earth. This is one of my favorite photos shot there! I did a lot of editing on this piece to take out somethings in the background and jet trails in the sky but in the end I am super happy with how it turned out. I also tried to do an image transfer with this but it did not turn out so well so I decided to paint some acrylic over it, which also did not turn out so well! I decided to keep it thought incase someday I wanted to go back and turn it into something beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment